Measuring Kitchen Cabinets
How to measure your kitchen cabinets?
Indianapolis Kitchen Cabinets
- Draw your kitchen floor plan with each wall, door, window, protrusion and recessed areas.
- Measure each wall length.
- Measure floor to ceiling height.
- If you kitchen has soffit (or bulkheads), measure soffit height and depth.
- Measure each window and door width and height. *(Windows and doors are measured from outside edge to outside edge of casing or trim)
- Measure from bottom of each window casing to floor.
- Measure from left or right end of each window & door casing to the nearest corner.
- Measure from center of each water and gas pipe to the nearest corner.
- Indicate each one of your appliances and their dimensions and location.